10 Best Water Flow Regulator To Buy (Our Recommendations)
Still Spirits Water Flow Regulator
- Water Flow Regulator
- Attaches between water source and water inlet on your still
- Built-in pump ensures constant and steady flow of water
- Float valve regulates how much water it holds
- Set the exact flow rate for your needs
Hourleey Water Pressure Regulator Valve, RV Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Inlet Screened Filter for Camper Trailer
$19.99 in stock
- Note: gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal.
- Material: Made of lead free brass, the lead content is less than 13%, far lower than the lead-free standard required by NSF
- It can be raised from 0 to 160 psi. You can easily select the required pressure to protect the piping system by adjusting the screw on the top of the regulator
- 3/4 inch threaded joint is compatible with all American water hose.
- The water pressure can be clearly seen with a pressure gauge, which is necessary for RVs, campers and travel trailers.
Valterra RV Hi-Flow Water Regulator, Lead-Free Brass Hi-Flow Water Regulator for Camper, Trailer, RV Plumbing System, 50-55 psi
$18.23 in stock
1 used from $16.40
- WATER REGULATOR: Versatile water regulator is compatible with standard campers, RV's, trailers, and more
- IDEAL PRESSURE: Regulates water pressure to 50-55 psi to protect your RV's plumbing system. Does not reduce pressure when inlet pressure is below 50 psi. Not recommended for older RV's.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Lead-free brass design is rust-resistant and durable for years of quality use. Screened washer removes debris (Clean screened washer as needed)
- EASY TO USE: Attaches to the campground water spigot and reduces the water pressure that feeds through the water hose into the RV
- SAFE CHOICE: Lead-free construction conforms with federal and state laws for drinking water fixtures for your family's safety
Still Spirits Water Flow Regulator
- Easy Install And Removal For Each Session
- Will Improve Performance Of Any Reflux Still
- Includes Adapters for Kitchen, Garden, and Laundry Taps
Pressure Regulator 25 PSI, 3/4" FHT × 3/4“ MHT, Pressure Reducer Low Flow Valve, Great for Drip Irrigation System (2 Pack)
- Moistenland 25 PSI preset pressure regulators (hose thread) are used to reduce and regulate the incoming pressure of a household’s water entering a drip irrigation or micro sprinkler system to the appropriate operating pressure of 25 PSI.
- High-strength ABS construction for durability, available with 3/4” female hose thread to fit all standard hose or pipe thread connections
- Inlet Size: ¾" FHT (female hose thread). Outlet Size: ¾" MHT (male hose thread). It may be connected to an automated timer, backflow preventer, or filter, if desired.
- This 25 psi pressure reducer regulator is ideally suited for use with drip systems, drip lines, and emitters, or any application where low water pressure is desired. Its 3/4 inch hose thread is designed to connect to a standard hose bib and garden hose in the USA.
CircleCord RV Hi-Flow Water Pressure Regulator 50-55 psi, 3/4 Inch Thread Lead-Free Brass Inline Water Pressure Reducer for Camper, Trailer, RV Plumbing System
- 【LEED FREE】C46500 lead-free brass processed by hot casting technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%.
- 【UNIVERSAL】Designed with 3/4 inch garden hose threads and NH threads, universal and compatible with all American water sources and supply.
- 【HI-FLOW】 Factory setting is 50-55 psi, 15%-20% more water flow for better shower.
- 【INLET FILTER】Inlet screened filter helps to filter particles to prevent impurity blocking.
- 【A MUST】A must for camper, trailer, RV water system, protect your pipeline system from being damaged due to high pressure, also for garden watering.
Water Flow Control Valve, Angle Simple Brass Shut Off Valve for Handheld Shower, Water Volume Adjust Valve, Shower Head Flow Control Valve, Water Pressure Regulator, Brushed Nickel
$12.30 in stock
- EASY WATER FLOW ADJUSTMENT: our shower flow restrictor allows for regulating water volume or completely shutting off water flow while showering.
- CONVENIENT WATER SAVER: great addition to a high flow shower, helps reduce water pressure, no more wasting hot water while getting soaped up.
- SUBSTANCIAL CONSTRUCTION: all brass construction with preimum brushed nickel finish, quality material and craftsmanship for durability, resists corrode and tarnish.
- SMOOTH OPERATION, NO LEAKING: inner ceramic valve for smoothly sliding the lever from left to right, seals well without leaking, adds this valve to a dripping shower head without replacing all the plumbing.
- STANDARD FITTING, SIMPLE INSTALLATION: both the male and female threads are 1/2" IPS for standardized handheld shower, wall mount shower head or bidet sprayer, easy to install by hand or wrench.
OASE Flow Regulator, 1 1/2-Inch
$30.99 in stock
- The Flow Regulator is a simple, but sturdy flow regulator for controlling water flow to filters and water features.
- The Flow Regulator is also ideal as a tubing connector for connecting non-kink spiral tubing (adapters included).
- It features both an inlet and an outlet, each with a stepped hose adapter for 1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2 inch openings.
Flow-Rite BA-003 Water Regulator (Current Style) with BA-FLW-80 (FGHT X FNPT)
Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer, Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R.
$28.00 in stock
4 used from $25.00
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. This brass RV water pressure regulator also comes with a 1-year warranty and local phone and email support. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose (each product comes with an illustrated guide).
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND U.S.-BASED PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT. Renator is one of the only companies based in the U.S.; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
- LEAD-FREE. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. The regulator's inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
- READY TO USE AND UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. The regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads, and is preset at 45 PSI. It is adjustable up to 160 PSI- we recommend referring to your RV’s manual for optimal settings. Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- QUALITY PACKAGING. The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support. An illustrated installation guide is also included.