10 Best Rv Regulator To Buy (Our Recommendations)
Flame King (KT12ACR6a) 2-Stage Auto Changeover LP Propane Gas Regulator With Two 12 Inch Pigtails For RVs, Vans, Trailers
$38.55 in stock
1 used from $37.01
- Allows removal of empty cylinder for refill without interrupting propane supply
- For RVs with dual propane tanks; Automatically switches from primary to reserve tank when primary is empty
- Pairs well with our 48 Inch Thermo Plastic Hose, item 100383-48.
- Inlets are 1/4" SAE inverted flare and outlet is 3/8" NPT female pipe thread. Regulator is factory set at 11wc (water column)
- Rated for 190, 000 BTU
Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer, Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R.
$28.00 in stock
2 used from $25.00
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. This brass RV water pressure regulator also comes with a 1-year warranty and local phone and email support. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose (each product comes with an illustrated guide).
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND U.S.-BASED PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT. Renator is one of the only companies based in the U.S.; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
- LEAD-FREE. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. The regulator's inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
- READY TO USE AND UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. The regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads, and is preset at 45 PSI. It is adjustable up to 160 PSI- we recommend referring to your RV’s manual for optimal settings. Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- QUALITY PACKAGING. The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support. An illustrated installation guide is also included.
Camco (40055) RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water
$9.18 in stock
- Helps protect RV plumbing and hoses from high pressure city water
- Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads
- Durable brass construction that is drinking water safe
- Reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 pounds of pressure
- CSA low lead content certified. Complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont Act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 low lead content laws
Camco Propane Double-Stage Auto-Changeover Regulator- For RVs with Dual Propane Tank Hookups, Maintains a Constant Gas Pressure With Auto Change From Empty to Full Tanks (59005)
$66.14 in stock
- Allows removal of empty cylinder for refill without interrupting propane supply
- Inlets are 1/4" SAE inverted flare and outlet is 3/8" NPT female pipe thread
- For RVs with dual propane tanks. Automatically switches from primary to reserve tank when primary is empty
- Primary cylinder 210,000 BTU/hr capacity; Reserve cylinder 130,000 BTU/hr
- Double stage design maintains constant gas pressure under changing demand and conditions
JR Products 07-30385 Low Pressure Two-Stage LP Gas Regulator
$37.58 in stock
1 used from $24.41
- Combines both a high pressure first stage and a low pressure second stage regulator into one unit
- Ideally designed for RV applications, these regulators ensure a smooth and continuous flow of gas to all appliances
- 1/4" FPT Inlet
- 3/8" FPT Outlet
- 9:00 Vent Position
RVGUARD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve, Brass Lead-Free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer
$29.95 in stock
- FUNCTION: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for camper, trailer, RV plumbing system.
- SAFETY: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you safe and healthy life.
- COMPATIBLE: Designed with 3/4" garden hose thread & NH thread.It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Factory Setting: 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted whatever water pressure you need by turning screw driver. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- GAUGE DISPLAY: The water pressure can be clearly seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RV, camper, travel trailer.
Hourleey Water Pressure Regulator Valve, RV Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Inlet Screened Filter for Camper Trailer
$19.99 in stock
- Note: gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal.
- Material: Made of lead free brass, the lead content is less than 13%, far lower than the lead-free standard required by NSF
- It can be raised from 0 to 160 psi. You can easily select the required pressure to protect the piping system by adjusting the screw on the top of the regulator
- 3/4 inch threaded joint is compatible with all American water hose.
- The water pressure can be clearly seen with a pressure gauge, which is necessary for RVs, campers and travel trailers.
Kohree Handle Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve, Upgrade Brass Lead-Free Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge 160PSI and 2 Inlet Screened Filters for RV Camper Travel Trailer Garden
- [2021 Newest Version]: We have upgraded our water pressure regulator with patent pending design, adjustable handle for easy pressure adjustment without any tools. Water pressure regulator for rv camper and travel trailer.
- [Leak Free]: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each RV pressure regulator water is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%.
- [Adjustable up to 160 PSI]: Maximum Regulator gauge rang 0-160 psi, big range enough for easy reading. Water pressure setting can easily adjust whatever water pressure you want by turning handle driver. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- [Compatible with All US Water Sources]: 3/4" hose female inlet and 3/4" hose male outlet, fits for garden hose & 3/4" NH. 2-LAYERs inlet screened filter helps to filter particles to prevent impurity blocking.
- [Pressure Gauge with Oil]: Our rv water pressure regulator with gauge contains more than 70% oil to prevent friction of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product. If you have any problems on installation or usage, please email us free.
Hourleey Brass RV Water Pressure Regulator, Lead Free, Water Regulator for RV Camper with Filter Screen, Protector for Campers, Travel Trailers, RV Plumbing System, 40-50 PSI
$9.99 in stock
- High Quality: Made of brass, resistant to high pressure, safety and bursting. can be used for many years.
- Function: Adjust the pressure of the hose or RV plumbing and keep water pressure of 40 to 50 pounds. Easy to install and use.
- Applicable Scenarios: Protect the water pipe system of the RVs, campers and travel trailers. Suitable with all 3/4" hose threads.
- Safety: With stainless steel filter screen, Protect the valve. The durable lead-free structure ensures the safety of drinking water.
- Guarantee: Have CSA low lead content certification. If you have any question, please contact our service.
JR Products 07-31525 Compact Low Pressure Two-Stage Automatic Changeover Regulator, White
- 25% smaller and lighter than our high capacity regulator;
- BTU Capacity of 262,500
- 2nd Stage Relief Mechanism Per UL 144; A higher flow rate in colder temperatures for improved performance; Just like our high capacity regulator;
- Automatically redirects LP gas vapor flow from an empty designated service cylinder to a reserve cylinder without interruption
- Green indicator dome changes to red when the service cylinder needs to be filled