10 Best Prey Water Pressure Regulators To Buy (Our Recommendations)
RVGUARD RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve, Brass Lead-Free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge and Inlet Screen Filter for RV Camper Travel Trailer
$29.95 in stock
- FUNCTION: Prevent water pipes from being damaged due to high pressure, suitable for camper, trailer, RV plumbing system.
- SAFETY: Class C46500 lead-free brass treated by hot casting process technology. Each regulator is tested to contain less than 0.13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of 0.25%, giving you safe and healthy life.
- COMPATIBLE: Designed with 3/4" garden hose thread. It is compatible with all American water sources, easy to use. RVGUARD regulator inlet screen helps to filter out impurities in water.
- ADJUSTABLE: Factory Setting: 45 PSI, adjust pressure up to 160 PSI, water pressure setting can be easily adjusted whatever water pressure you need by turning screw driver. Turn clockwise to increase pressure, turn counterclockwise to decrease pressure.
- GAUGE DISPLAY: The water pressure can be clearly seen on the gauge, it's necessary for RV, camper, travel trailer.
Renator RV Water Pressure Regulator for RV Camper. Brass Lead-free Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge. RV Water Regulator for Camper Travel Trailer, Reducer Valve W Filter. M11-0660R.
$28.00 in stock
4 used from $25.00
- EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO USE. Effortlessly adjust and monitor your water pressure, and enjoy strong showers and good water flow, while having the peace of mind knowing your RV is protected from high water pressure. This brass RV water pressure regulator also comes with a 1-year warranty and local phone and email support. Installation is as easy as attaching a water hose (each product comes with an illustrated guide).
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND U.S.-BASED PHONE AND EMAIL SUPPORT. Renator is one of the only companies based in the U.S.; we do both secondary quality control in our Florida warehouse, and offer lifetime local phone and email support because we stand behind our product. The regulator is made out of heavy duty, rust-free brass, the gauge is made of stainless steel and contains silicone oil to reduce friction of internal components and significantly increases the life of the product.
- LEAD-FREE. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market. Each batch of regulators is tested to contain less than .13% lead, well under the NSF lead-free requirements of .25%. Email us for a copy of our testing certification. The regulator's inlet screen also helps to filter out debris and other impurities.
- READY TO USE AND UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. The regulator is compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads, and is preset at 45 PSI. It is adjustable up to 160 PSI- we recommend referring to your RV’s manual for optimal settings. Contact us for any questions by clicking on our store name, "Cartlee", and clicking on the ask a question button.
- QUALITY PACKAGING. The regulator arrives in a durable padded cardboard box that can be used for long-term storage, and for handy access to our phone and email customer support. An illustrated installation guide is also included.
iTANSO Handle Adjustable RV Water Pressure Regulator Valve, Brass Lead-Free Reducer with Gauge 160PSI and 2 Inlet Screened Filters for RV Camper, Travel Trailer, or Garden
$31.99 in stock
- [Tool-free Operation] Easy water pressure regulation without screwdriver, from 0-160PSI
- [Compatible threads] Designed with 3/4" garden hose threads & NH threads, compatible with all US water sources. Dual-layer inlet screened filter helps to filter particles like gravel, debris to prevent impurity blocking and valve body damage
- [Lead-free] Made of lead-free brass, lead content less than 0.13%, under the NSF lead-free requirement which is 0.25%, strong well built unit
- [Pressure Gauge with Oil] Regulator gauge contains oil for better shock, dust and water leaking resistance of internal components and greatly increases the life of the product
- [Trusted Support & Warranty] iTANSO provides a ONE-YEAR guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Any problem please feel free to contact us
Camco (40055) RV Brass Inline Water Pressure Regulator- Helps Protect RV Plumbing and Hoses from High-Pressure City Water
$9.18 in stock
2 used from $8.18
- Helps protect RV plumbing and hoses from high pressure city water
- Attaches easily with 3/4" garden hose threads
- Durable brass construction that is drinking water safe
- Reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 pounds of pressure
- CSA low lead content certified. Complies with California's AB1953 and Vermont Act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 low lead content laws
Hourleey Water Pressure Regulator Valve, RV Brass Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge and Inlet Screened Filter for Camper Trailer
$19.99 in stock
- Note: gasket failure or missing gasket may cause leakage. Temperature changes or shaking may cause bubbles in the pressure gauge, which is normal.
- Material: Made of lead free brass, the lead content is less than 13%, far lower than the lead-free standard required by NSF
- It can be raised from 0 to 160 psi. You can easily select the required pressure to protect the piping system by adjusting the screw on the top of the regulator
- 3/4 inch threaded joint is compatible with all American water hose.
- The water pressure can be clearly seen with a pressure gauge, which is necessary for RVs, campers and travel trailers.
Hourleey Brass RV Water Pressure Regulator, Lead Free, Water Regulator for RV Camper with Filter Screen, Protector for Campers, Travel Trailers, RV Plumbing System, 40-50 PSI
$9.99 in stock
- High Quality: Made of brass, resistant to high pressure, safety and bursting. can be used for many years.
- Function: Adjust the pressure of the hose or RV plumbing and keep water pressure of 40 to 50 pounds. Easy to install and use.
- Applicable Scenarios: Protect the water pipe system of the RVs, campers and travel trailers. Suitable with all 3/4" hose threads.
- Safety: With stainless steel filter screen, Protect the valve. The durable lead-free structure ensures the safety of drinking water.
- Guarantee: Have CSA low lead content certification. If you have any question, please contact our service.
Zurn Wilkins 1" NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve
- Designed for installation on potable water lines to reduce high inlet pressure to a lower outlet pressure
- Integral strainer makes this device most suitable for residential and commercial water systems that require frequent cleaning of sediment and debris
- Direct acting integral by-pass design prevents buildup of excessive system pressure caused by thermal expansion
- Balance piston design enables the regulator to react in a smooth and responsive manner to changes in system flow demand
- Provides protection from inlet pressure changes
Rain Bird HT07525PSI Drip Irrigation 25 PSI Pressure Regulator, 3/4" Female Hose Thread x 3/4" Male Hose Thread
$6.77 in stock
- Maintains optimum 25 psi pressure and water flow to Drip lines and emitter devices
- Connects to any 3/4" male pipe threaded faucet, garden hose or component
- 20 gallon per minute flow through capacity
- Durable, robust design provides reliable operation
- Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials
Yukilyn RV Adjustable Water Pressure Regulator Brass Lead-Free Gauge Inlet Screened Filter for Camper Travel Trailer
- 1. Function：Monitor and adjust water pressure, suitable for RV, camper, trailer. Is your essential RV companion.
- 2. Material：Made of lead-free high-hardness brass, sturdy and durable, can be washed all over for easy cleaning.
- 3. Adjustable Water Pressure: When you install this water regulator, you can clearly see the water pressure and adjust it to the water pressure you want by rotating the screwdriver. The maximum water pressure is 160 PSI.
- 4. Gauge Display: There is an accurate gauge that allows you to clearly see the water pressure value, and make you to have a precise control of the water pressure.
- 5. Inlet Screened Filter: Yukilyn RV water pressure regulator valve with inlet screened filter to stop debris, improve water quality and protect the valve.
Water Pressure Regulator Valve 3/4" NH Brass Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge for RV Camper, and Inlet Screened Filter
- ★Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4" garden hose threads and NH threads.
- ★SAFE USE- Made of lead free brass, the lead content of the regulator is less than 13%, which is far below the lead-free requirement of NSF. That means you could have safe and heathy life.
- ★EFFECTIVE RV WATER PRESSURE REGULATOR - The water pressure can be clearly seen with a gauge. Must have for RV, camper, travel trailer.
- ★Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
- ★ After sales service: If you have any questiosn fit our products, please contact service team, we will solve problems in time.